Position Markers indicate laterality (Left or Right) and the inclination of the patient. Small lead balls inside these markers indicate whether the patient is horizontal or shows direction of inclination. You can purchase them with or without initials and with aluminum or molded plastic backing.
- Standard colors are shown.
- Molded plastic markers are a Technologists most common choice
- Letters embedded in crystal clear epoxy
- Injection molded polystyrene casing, high-impact
- With up to 3 Initials. Use a period for Without Initials
- Dimensions are - 2" x 1¼ x 15/64"
- All lead markers are custom made after they are ordered. Returns are not allowed.